Friday, December 4, 2015

2,500 HOLLYWOOD YOUNG STARS AUDITION FOR STAR WARS HAN SOLO SPIN OFF MOVIE! ITV ORDERS 'THE HALCYON' HOTEL WW2 SERIES!

 'STAR WARS' HAN SOLO SPIN
OFF AUDITIONS 2,500 ACTORS
And while Steven Spielberg confirmed today that he is still planning to make INDIANA JONES 5 and that he has no intention of replacing Harrison Ford in the lead role with some of the popular young actors (Chris Pratt was mentioned in gossips), Harrison will still be replaced by a young actor in STAR WARS Han Solo spin-off movie to be directed by moviemakers Phil Lord and Chris Miller.

FROM COLTON TO HUNTER   
And more than 2,500 actors have already auditioned for the role in the film set for May 2018 release! And the list of those who have tried out for the role of young HAN SOLO includes some well known names such as: X MEN'S Aaron Johnson, WALKING DEAD's Chandler Riggs, Hunter Parrish, JURASSIC WORLD's Nick Robinson, Miles Teler, Dave Franco, Ed Westwick, Tom Felton, GALAVANT's Joshua Sasse, Ansel Elgort, Logan Lerman, TRANSFORMERS' Jack Reynor, ARROW's Colton Haynes, and even MR. ROBOT's Rami Malek! Before this one hits the cinema, you will first see STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS later this month, then STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE spin off December 2016 and STAR WARS VIII in May 2017!

 'THE HALCYON' HOTEL
WW2 SET DRAMA AT ITV
Do you wonder how will ITV replace DOWNTON ABBEY which ends this Christmas? They plan to open the doors of THE HALCYON Hotel, an eight part series which will reveal London life against the backdrop of WW2 and the impact it has on families, politics, relationships and work across every social strata. The story will unspool through the eyes of journalist Joe O’Hara visiting the bustling and glamorous five-star hotel! 

24 comments:

  1. I like Aaron Johnson, smiles ~ It would be interesting to see who they decide in the end ~

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it won't be any of these, but someone else.... although I could totally see Joshua Sasse as Han. he has that spirit in him

      Delete
  2. Halcyon Hotel might have some potential. Never watched Downton Abbey because my sister said it was nowhere near as good as Upstairs, Downstairs from the old days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not just from the old UPSTAIRS, DOWNSTAIRS, but not from the newer version either, which I liked. I watched the first ABBEY season and thought it was monotonous and uninspired like most of Julian's works

      Delete
  3. 2,500!!!!! That's a bit excessive isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why won't they learn? Nobody wanted a young Darth Vader, and look how that turned out. Harrison Ford is Han Solo. Period. He makes the role. Nobody wants him recast, and nobody wants to see his younger years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally don't wanna see his older years either, but ain't nobody asking me :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, only 2,500 actors auditioned so far... I would've expected more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember it was tens of thousands around the world when the first of the new STAR WARS was being prepared last decade.

      Delete
  6. I'd love to see Chandler Riggs get the role as young Han.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harrison Ford IS Han Solo. I pity the poor actor who tries to take on that younger role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some of them could wear his shoes... Chris Pratt for example

      Delete
  8. My God, I would hate to have to sit through that many auditions! I bet the one who gets picked will feel like he won the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hate? What's to hate with all them young hunks? I'd pay them to let me be the fly on that wall

      Delete
    2. Can you imagine hearing the same lines over and over 2500 times? I don't care how hot they are, that would be so annoying!

      Delete
    3. what hearing? I'd be staring deaf into all them hunkilicious hunks... and slightly drooling....

      Delete
  9. That's a lovely collection of some delicious men! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Spielberg for giving Ageism a good kick in the teeth. Harrison Ford is perfectly fine for the next IJ movie. Of course there is a spin off with younger...I don't care. Well at least they started with a mini series. No one wants to be the grand series accused of replacing Downtown Abbey. From what i have picked up fans are quite unhappy (pissed) that it has ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it already lasted too long if you ask me :) ITV has a lot of good shows ready to air next year, won't be too hard to replace it.

      Delete
  11. They asked me but I declined the offer. I refuse to be ungrammatical. Blue Yoda... The nerve!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.