Wednesday, August 26, 2015

LEA SEYDOUX IS BELLADONNA IN CHANNING TATUM'S 'GAMBIT'! GABRIEL CHAVARRIA TO LEAD 'WAR OF THE PLANET OF THE APES'! HALEY BENNETT JOINS EMILY BLUNT, REBECCA FERGUSON IN 'GIRL ON THE TRAIN'

 GABRIEL CHAVARRIA TO LEAD
 WAR OF PLANET OF THE APES
Now, if you like them movie apes, you will like this piece of fresh info too: according to 'Deadline' WAR OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, the third movie in 20th Century Fox' sf franchise is going to cast young Gabriel Chavarria for the role of one of the two main human characters in the movie. The film has been scheduled for July 2017 cinematic release unleashing an all out war between humans and apes as it was announced at the end of DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. Matt Reeves is returning to the helm after the second movie in the franchise that he directed last year earned more than $700 million around the world. Andy Serkis will again play Caesar the ape leader.

 'THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN' 
HALEY BENNETT JOINS EMILY BLUNT, REBECCA FERGUSON
 Meanwhile, for all of you who liked the book, the big screen adaptation of Paula Hawkins' bestseller THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN has just cast Haley Bennett in the third lead female role next to Emily Blunt and Rebecca Ferguson who will play Anna, while Blunt plays Rachel, a recent divorcee who spends her daily commute fantasizing about the seemingly perfect couple who live in a house that her train passes every day. One morning, she sees something shocking happen there and becomes entangled in the mystery that unfolds, involving the other two women. Bennett also stars in the remake of MAGNIFICENT SEVEN.

 LEA SEYDOUX TO JOIN
 CHANNING TATUM'S 'GAMBIT'
Speaking of Rebecca Ferguson, when she gave up on the possible gig in Channing Tatum's superhero spin-off GAMBIT after accepting the role in THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN, she left an empty place which now might be filled by French star Lea Seydoux. Apparently director Rupert Wyatt has offered her the lead female role of Belladonna Boudreaux aka Bella, Gambit’s love since childhood, who eventually gained powers of her own and became head of the Assassins Guild while GAMBIT, aka Remy LeBeau, was head of the Thieves Guild! You will watch Seydoux in new SPECTRE James Bond movie too.

26 comments:

  1. I have not read Girl on The Train. Have you? And if so would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, some say it's stupid, and some really loved it, including some of our blogging friends.

      Delete
  2. These look good. I enjoy a good Planet of the Apes movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the last one was quite a huge hit around the world people obviously like monkey business

      Delete
  3. I read it and I loved it. The biggest problem for me is that it didn't grab my attention from the beginning. I normally give up on books that don't capture my attention by the end of the first chapter, but at the strong urging of others I kept going and am so glad I did. The suspense builds and builds and I loved it. It's much more of a thriller/suspense novel than a mystery. I've heard many people complain that they guessed the ending. That's not the point of thriller. It is not a who dun it, although Girl on the Train does keep some readers guessing up until the end, so there is a mystery wrapped up inside the thriller. I loved it. I love unreliable narrators. It's not Gone Girl, but it is good. If you liked The Good Girl or The Kind Worth Killing you should read this book. I am super excited about the film. Long time since I've visited you. I won't stay away so long next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear it, Melissa. I hear some people didn't like it, and some really loved it like you. Haven't read it myself. I do prefer suspense to horror.
      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. Well, I guess I missed the boat on those Ape movies. 700 million is nothing to sneeze at. I may have to catch up on them and see what I've been missing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen them either :) I kinda don't like when they reboot a rather fresh movie. Although Burton's version was awfully boring I still liked Helena Bonham Carter in ape mask:)

      Delete
  5. They've done such a great job with this new Planet of the Apes series. As long as they don't lose their way like they did in the original one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were so many of them, the original ones, the Burton version, than these...

      Delete
  6. so we have moreee from the apes...I love Lea Seydoux dress in the photo..tres chic..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've posted an even hotter dress on her over at Twitter :)

      Delete
  7. Okay...now I'm racking my brain, trying to figure out who the third lead in The Girl on the Train was. The nanny? It's been all of four months and I've already forgotten the fine details of the book! That was a strange story. It wasn't quite as good as Gone Girl, but I have a feeling they'll clean up all the plot problems with the script. I felt Gone Girl (the movie) made a mistake in casting Ben Affleck. It messed with the twist because Ben Affleck is just not quite multi-dimensional enough to keep audiences guessing about whether or not he's actually a murderer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't know, the plot we got from the studio is rather lacking, isn't it? :)
      And Affleck has only one dimension - the one in which he thinks he's a star while he's only an arrogant gambler :)

      Delete
  8. I don't think comic fans are going to happy about this Gambit movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably not, I think all will depend on how they will accept DEADPOOL before that.

      Delete
  9. Lea is definately sexy (and very lucky to costar with my channing), but WHERE is a sexy pic of Mr. Tatum??? You can't put his name in the title and not deliver a pic. Lol lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really not enough space... and this was a day for my boys :) you only get those Latin abs in the first photo

      Delete
  10. LOL! I agree with Jax...where is Mr. Tatum? Maybe a little too hot to handle. You can always post a baby pic of him. That would be a little more PG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've pretty much used up all of Tatum's naked pics here in our older posts :)

      Delete
  11. The Girl on the Train sounds like an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's with the attitude, Haley Bennett?

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :)