Thursday, December 5, 2013

ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING 2ND '300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE' TRAILER WITH SULLIVAN STAPLETON, RODRIGO SANTORO! NEW 'POMPEII' EPIC PICTURES WITH KIT HARINGTON, EMILY BROWNING, KIEFER SUTHERLAND! GAL GADOT IS WONDER WOMAN IN 'SUPERMAN VS BATMAN'!

GAL GADOT IS WONDER WOMAN
IN 'SUPERMAN VS BATMAN'
And the casting news from superhero sequel SUPERMAN VS BATMAN keep being disappointing: after the producers shocked the world by choosing Ben Affleck for the role of Batman next to brilliant Henry Cavill as Superman, now the official news is that rather non charismatic Israeli actress and model Gal Gadot has been chosen to play Wonder Woman in the film. if you remember, earlier this year I've informed you that Gal was competing for the role with enchanting James Bond star Olga Kurylenko. There are also rumours that Robin, under the identity of Nightwing, might also join the gallery of characters in the film which will again have Amy Adams as Lois Lane.

300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE SECOND STUNNING TRAILER!
WHEN 300 FELL, THE WAR FOR AN EMPIRE BEGUN!
Your main video trailer treat for today is second absolutely mindblowing trailer for next year's biggest epic adventure 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE! I must admit it could quite possibly be the most stunning trailer I've ever seen in my life: all of the battle and navalscenes contain such extraordinary visual and artistic quality which leaves me breathless. Coming to cinemas next March the movie will follow admiral Themistocles (Sullivan Stapleton) trying to defend his country from the Persian invasion lead by evil naval general Artemisia (Eva Green) and Persian emperor Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro)!


NEW 'POMPEII' IMAGES
 KIT HARINGTON & EMILY BROWNING IN EPIC ADVENTURE
While we're still waiting for the second trailer and maybe some posters for upcoming epic POMPEII you can enjoy brand new pictures from the historical action with Kit Harington as  a slave, lovely Emily Browning as his love interest and Kiefer Sutherland as an evil Roman senator. Coming to cinemas next February the movie will be set in the days leading up to the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, following an enslaved gladiator (Kit Harington) on a ship heading  for Naples who works to get home to save the woman he loves (Emily Browning) and his best friend, a gladiator (Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje) trapped inside the city's coliseum.

36 comments:

  1. My new goal in life is to rock that outfit that Gal is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the hubs will be thrilled ... and you did clear all the points in your bucket list, so you have time for new goals :)

      Delete
  2. Word up. Pomeii? Looks great...and I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Kiefer Sutherland. Ever since I saw him in Stand By Me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just blown away but that trailer! Hope we get a new one soon, and a poster too!

      Delete
  3. Gal Godot? Is she the one that was in "Fast Five"? She doesn't seem tough enough for me to satisfy the role of the warrior princess, Wonder Woman. I'm disappointed by this pick. Wonder Woman is curvy and Gal is way too skinny in that super model-esque way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's my opinion too, I just knew they would pick some skinny model type that has no charisma, instead of choosing a curvaceous beauty such as Lynn Collins for example.

      Delete
  4. Gal Gadot will make a wonderful wonder woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I'm interested in darling. Yes, 300, that's right all those luscious half naked men. If I stood in front of an army like that I wouldn't lead them into battle, I'd lead them to bed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't we all, dahlink, wouldn't we all? :P

      Delete
    2. Well you couldn't possibly handle such an army by yourself :) But we would follow you into such battle bravely :))

      Delete
  6. She looks like she'll be one hot Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a new twist on Pompeii isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quite realistic, they show it as it were... quite interesting to see since the world has been hit by so many natural disasters recently....

      Delete
  8. Awesome trailer for the 300 Rise of an empire movie dashings of awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 300 looks amazing BUT, I'm not a fan of Eva Green. All I see is her failed attempt at acting in Camelot. Harsh? Perhaps, but I have to listen to my neighbour's music next door and it's driving me insane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot stand her either, and in this one she's again using her horrid whispery voice.... She's the weakest link in the film if you ask me .... But then again, she IS playing an evil character....

      Delete
    2. She can't do evil characters. She over acts them.

      Delete
    3. she is always deeply psychotic.... probably being herself :)

      Delete
  10. I think Olga Kurylenko would of been a better choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree, she has charisma and is a good actress not just a model type of girl

      Delete
  11. We'll wait until 2015 for this superb film Superman VS Batman, very beautiful actress Gal Gadot , to follow .
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they haven't put Batman in Superman film... I cannot stand him.

      Delete
  12. Three things to look forward to! Thanks for sharing DEZ!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzer! I'll be watching the 300 sequel and Pompeii. Good stuff. :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gal is gorgeous, but I was hoping for an actress with more presence. I mean, it's Wonder Woman. She needs to be incredible. (Sigh).

    Can't wait for the 300 sequel though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is my opinion too, Jay, I think she is terribly miscast... just like Afleck is....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.