Thursday, May 2, 2013

SAM WORTHINGTON & OLIVIA WILDE IN "THE KEEPING ROOM" EPIC DRAMA! "LAWRENCE OF ARABIA" NEW TV SERIES! OLGA KURYLENKO IN "VAMPIRE ACADEMY BLOOD SISTERS"! BRIT MARLING IN "I ORIGINS" SF FILM

  OLGA KURYLENKO
IN VAMPIRE ACADEMY
Now, ya all know we don't have a taste for vampire movies, but my boys have been complaining that there's been an entirely too many naked hunks here in the photos recently (what can I do, roles in Hollywood are 90% for men), so here's out dear Olga Kurylenko to feed my boys' appetites (click for extreme naughtiness :) Mind blowingly gorgeous Ukrainian beauty, whom you're currently watching next to Cruise in OBLIVION, will take the lead role in VAMPIRE ACADEMY: BLOOD SISTERS! "Deadline" reports that the film will be based on the Richelle Mead's young adult novel series, with the story revolving around Rose Hathaway, a teenage girl that has a deep connection with her vampire best friend Lissa. The pair attend a special school for vampires that helps to maintain their humanity. Olga will play head mistress Kirova (I bet you like the sound of that you naughty devils) while Russian hunkster Danila Kozlovskiy (naughty click) will play the lead male role of Dimitri!


  LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
NEW MINI SERIES 

And in epic news from the television front, Freemantle Media is preparing LAWRENCE OF ARABIA mini series in six parts!  The story of the Roland Emmerich produced series will chart the heroic journey of the British Army officer T E Lawrence, who became famous as 'Lawrence of Arabia' owing to his unique role with Arab leaders during World War The tale of emotional turmoil, identity crisis, conflicting loyalties and individual brilliance will portray Lawrence as one of the greatest military and political strategists of our time and a stunningly intrepid Englishman who tried to unite the Arab world.
  SAM WORTHINGTON
JOINS OLIVIA WILDE IN 'THE KEEPING ROOM' 

Sometime ago your trusted HOLLYWOOD SPY mentioned that Daniel Barber is planning to direct THE KEEPING ROOM sweeping war epic and now "Deadline" writes that Australian star Sam Worthington has joined the cast which already includes Olivia Wilde, Hailee Steinfeld and Brit Marling! The war drama  tells the story of two sisters and one African American slave late in the Civil War. The three women are forced to defend their home after all the men have left for war. Sam Worthington is playing a soldier, who encounters the women after breaking off from the Union Army.

  I ORIGINS
 SCIENCE FICTION FILM
Speaking of Brit Marling, she will also join Michael Pitt in science fiction thriller I ORIGINS! To be directed by Mike Cahill, who helmed ANOTHER EARTH drama which brought Brit's name into certain fame, the story of the  movie will follow a molecular biologist (Michael Pitt) who finds evidence that may change our society as we know it. He stumbles across the information with his lab partner, which will be played by Brit Marling.The cast also includes everybody's favourite Steven Yeun who plays Glenn in THE WALKING DEAD and lovely Astrid Berges Frisbey who played a mermaid in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!

36 comments:

  1. Curious to see this vampire academy :)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could be fun with Olga and Danila in the cast :)

      Delete
  2. So that's where by boots are. Well, they look better on Olga than they look on me. And she doesn't even have a mustache. Now excuse me while I go click for extreme naughtiness. I'll be back to read the post provided I still have the energy to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad at all, Dezz. Not bad. So good I don't know an M from a B. You may have noticed. Cruise is so unworthy of her. I mean, really.

      Delete
    2. I knew you would notice those boots on Olga, see how I've all prepared for the classes :)
      Cruise is totally unworthy of Olga, fingers crossed his sect doesn't pay her to marry him :)

      Delete
    3. Boy, do I!!!!! And, yes, Cruise is totally and utterly unworthy of even looking at her naked body. Even when it's only acting. I don't care.

      Delete
    4. yep, he should just stick to his secret affair with David Beckham :)

      Delete
  3. Even I say wow at Kurylenko. Wow.

    But I am ashamed to say I have never seen the original Lawrence of Arabia. It is a crime, I know. *hangshead*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. legs longer than the road to Ukraine, yes? :)
      I've never seen it either, although I do love O'Toole's theatrical and overly dramatical acting in his older years :) All the actors (Except Eric Bana) looked like idiots next to him in TROY.

      Delete
  4. T.E. Lawrence was homosexual and I hope this new Lawrence of Arabia mini-series deals openly with that fact. I look forward to watching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, the same goes for DA VINCI'S DEMONS, Debs, which aren't showing DA Vinci as purely gay, even though he was very much so.

      Delete
  5. I'm going to grow my hair a bit longer so I can wear that smashing new nip coverage like Olivia has goin' on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, the hubs would be thrilled for sure, Debs :)

      Delete
  6. It's nice of you not to forget to take care of the boys. They've been patient and deserve some babes.

    I like the movie Lawrence of Arabia for it's cinematic achievement. But I'm sort of surprised that anyone would tell this tale as if it were good history today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, but it wasn't easy, Annzie, there are only so few news on ladies in the movie business.

      Delete
  7. What in the hell? Someone complained there were too many pictures of men on this blog? I don't see how they could say that. It's ludicrous. You are doing a FINE job Dezzy. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, boys do deserve some lady pics too :) but the news on actresses were so scarce lately .....

      Delete
  8. Glad you mentioned Oblivion. I did not recognize her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olga was lovely in Oblivion (which I greatly enjoyed) and I recognized her right away thanks to you, Dez :) Now who is this Danila Kozlovsky because he's very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danila is one of Russia's most popular actors and an extreme hunkster as you can see :)

      Delete
  10. I never did read VAMPIRE ACADEMY. I suppose I should...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had something to say and then I saw that picture of Olivia Wilde and my mind kind of went blank. ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish all of the boys dropped by to see her after all their complaining that I don't post enough ladies here :)

      Delete
  12. I ORIGINS sure sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to that one. Thanks for all the updates. (But seriously, isn't the whole vampire thing over yet?? I love Horror, and that isn't Horror. Yeesh.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't have love for vampires either, Lexa, but Hollywood doesn't care :(

      Delete
  13. are those cheeks sticking out and some other lady parts... i must say in my best gollum voice... my preshissshhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounded like Yiddish gollumish, Zombie Master :)

      Delete
    2. that made my laugh...really! i am setting to no longer be the zombie master, too.

      Delete
    3. what shall my Imperial Self call you then? Retro Master? :)))

      Delete
  14. Olivia and Sam in the same movie?! That is going to be one crashing bore. I can't stand wither of them as they are not very talented at all. Neither is Olga. Oh well, at least they have their looks. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pftttt Olga is very talented, she is actually a very nice actress. Olivia is nice too, but I do agree on Samwise, he's just cute to look at and nothing more.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :)