Saturday, February 2, 2013

BRADLEY COOPER IS "CHEF"! ZAC EFRON IN "THE FALLING"! SAM WORTHINGTON IN "FOR THE DOGS"! JAMIE DORNAN RETURNS TO "ONCE UPON A TIME" WITH "DOWNTON ABBEY", "HEROES", "CHARMED", "SMALLVILLE" STARS IN CAST TOO!

Currently one of the most present celebrity faces, Bradley Cooper has just joined a new film. According to "Variety" he will star in CHEF,  a
comedy in which the story revolves around a disgraced chef  who loses his prestigious restaurant in Paris. He decides to bring his old crew back together in an attempt to create the world's greatest restaurant in London. This will not be Bradley's first outing into the world of master chefs, since he started his career in charming and delightful, but shortlived, television show KITCHEN CONFID- ENTIAL. Bradley has revealed recently that he loves cooking in his own life too! Beside the third part of the HANGOVER comedy series later this year, you shall watch Bradley next year alongside Jennifer Lawrence in SERENA, a film set in the 19030s in which they play the ruthless and ambitious owners of a timber empire.

HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
Variety also reports that Australian star Sam Worthington has joined FOR THE DOGS, Phillip Noyce's action thriller  based on a novel written by author Kevin Wignall which revolves around an assassin, who helps a
young college girl get revenge on the people that murdered her parents and younger brother. Meanwhile, if you missed Irish hunk Jamie Dornan after his character was prematurely killed off in fantasy show ONCE UPON A TIME, you can breathe easily - ABC has officially confirmed that the character of the sheriff will come back in one of the upcoming episodes of the ultrapopular series. A bunch of other TV stars have joined the show too - HEROES' actress Rena Sofer will play Snow White's mother, SMALLVILLE star Cassidy Freeman will appear in the episode with giants, DOWNTON ABBEY's cook Lesley Nicol will appear as a member of Snow White's family, Rose McGowan from CHARMED will play younger version of Cora, while LAST RESORT's Chad Michael Collins will play Frankenstein's brother.

ZAC EFRON IN "THE FALLING"
Another popular hunk who's been on the rise recently, Zac Efron will join Akiva Goldsman's science fiction project THE FALLING. Not much is known about the plot, but the supernatural film will revolve around some otherworldly beings. Zac has more than five films released this year, including ART OF STEAL, in which he plays a master thief, ARE WE OFFICIALLY DATING, in which he plays a confirmed bachelor who tries to avoid getting caught in a relationship, AT ANY PRICE, where he plays the son of Dennis Quaid who wants his son to take over his modern agriculture empire. Zac will also join Malin Akerman, Jason Sudeikis, Goldie Hawn in THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU, a story about a Jewish family that isn't used to observing their faith's traditions and is forced to fulfil their father's final wish and sit Shivah together for an entire week and confront their problems.

42 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of cooking movies.

    Shocking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm even bigger. My fave cooking films are SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE with Sean Patrick Flannery and Sarah Michelle Gellar (that is actually in my top ten fave movies ever) and NO RESERVATIONS with my beloved Catherine Zeta Jones!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing Sam Worthington in something new - he doesn't seem to be the type that will just do any old project because it gets offered to him.

    Also looking forward to all of that Once Upon a Time action! I don't think they could have cast a young Cora any better than Rose!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but he does need better choices, since he starred in some of the biggest epics like AVATAR, CLASH OF THE TITANS etc and didn't use it very well for his career....

      Delete
    2. I said he was picky...not necessarily SMART about it=) Its nice to not be overwhelmed with a pretty face when its new, you know?

      Delete
    3. only wish his pretty face was more expressive on the big screen.

      Delete
    4. Sadly, we can't have everything and will have to settle for his lovely abs!

      Delete
    5. yep, curiously, he didn't show abs at all in WRATH OF THE TITANS last year.

      Delete
  3. I had totally forgot about Kitchen Confidential....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I will be happy to see Jamie Dornan come back. I'm still a fan of Once Upon a Time. I always forget to watch it when it airs, though, and have to find it on Netflix or Amazon to catch up again. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've stopped watching after 8th or 9th episode of season 2, I think they've lost the vibe in the second run, but I know the show is returning next week or something like that.

      Delete
    2. It's kind of odd how these breakout shows, like this one and Downton Abbey, have great first seasons and then sort of wilt. I wonder if it's because they are such high concept shows and once the concept is realized there's not much else to get excited about.

      Oh, and happy month of love. I see you have your heart decorations out. :))

      Delete
    3. I think it's a failing on the writers part when that happens. Good ones can keep it fresh for a long time. Doctor Who keeps it going by hiring different writers. Moffat really kicked things into high gear when they signed him on as a writer.

      Delete
    4. yep, it is about writers, I'm guessing it is not easy always coming up with fresh things especially in such a high and complex concept like ONCE UPON A TIME IS with so many intertwining stories. The solution is in what Annzie said - hiring new talent and not being egoistic if you're a show's creator.
      The same problem was with THE TUDORS and now with SPARTACUS, both shows which withered as the seasons went on...

      Delete
    5. and yes, Luanne, I did put up the Valentines decorations :) I will probably have red roses scattered around here on the 14th :)

      Delete
    6. I actually didn't finish the last season of the Tudors for that reason.

      Delete
    7. it was a rather bad ending, it was quite obvious that they've lost their mojo and they didn't know where to go anymore. The only good and deep ending was with Henry Cavill's Charles Brandon.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. me too, if or when :) I become a celebrity I shall have a photo shoot with animals, especially with sweet little coons and possums :) and wombats and lorises and lemurs...

      Delete
  6. Does anyone else think the age difference between Bradly Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence is a bit unrealistic? This is the second movie they star in together and yet she plays a teen in the Hunger Games? WEIRD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how Zoe Saldana feels about Bradley hanging out so much with Lawrence :)

      Delete
  7. i think i will pass on this contest today, i will be back to enter again tomorrow!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there will be at least one hot lady here in the TV PILOTS 2013 SPOTLIGHT, but there will be a naked Irishman too :) So, be warned....

      Delete
  8. Holy Mary, Mother of God-Jamie. You're getting me all warmed up for Sunday's post aren't you darling. I haven't forgotten what you've promised me either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed I am :) And I must post a very very very and utterly very naughty :) pic of Eoin to your Facebook later today :) And then you can come back tomorrow and see him scantily clad here as well :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you darling. It is bedtime here, so when I wake up I will charge like a randy bull to FB :)

      Delete
    3. hope you will enjoy it, I posted it at your profile last night :)

      Delete
  9. awh Thanks Dezmond. I have often seen you over at Deb's. Cool. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, Renae, hope we will be seeing you here often :)

      Delete
  10. What a FANTASTIC BLOG! And I see that you came by way of Renae! Thank you so much and your blog is sensational! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, my dear, glad you like the place :)

      Delete
  11. How so many new stars can join One Upon a Time??
    I suppose that they will have a lot of money!!

    The sheriff will come back? wow: it's really a magical world !
    Now, we're are waiting the Season II, but I don't think that we can see it very soon in France!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that show is filled with tones of characters.
      I think it will air in Europe later this spring. I watched it over Torrents :)

      Delete
  12. To me, Zac Efron always looks like he just stepped out of old Hollywood. His look is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that pic of Jamie Doran. I think I could watch him. :) I agree with Jane, Zac looks like old Hollywood, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has tones of amazing pics since he is a supermodel :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.