Monday, January 30, 2012

THRILLING TRAILER FOR ASHLEY JUDD'S & SEAN BEAN'S SHOW "MISSING"! JOAQUIN PHOENIX, MARION COTILLARD & JEREMY RENNER IN A PERIOD ROMANCE!

Continuing HOLLYWOOD SPY's love series, because February comes this week and it's  the month of sweet sweet love ;), I have another romantic flick to announce with quite an interesting plot and cast. The cast of the new,
still untitled,  period romantic movie is lead by Joaquin Phoenix and Marion Cotillard alongside Jeremy Renner and its plot revolves around an innocent immigrant woman (Cotillard) who is tricked into a life of burlesque and vaudeville until a dazzling magician (Renner) tries to save her and reunite her with her sister who is being held in the confines of Ellis Island. The film was previously titled LOW LIFE, but is now without a name and should hit theatres sometime next year. This is Joaquin's first movie since 2008 and he also has THE MASTER coming out next year about a leader of a religious sect. Renner has HANSEL AND GRETEL: WITCH HUNTERS coming out next year, but since it was pushed from this summer to the movie dumpster month of January, it is not a good sign.

ASHLEY JUDD'S MISSING
When it comes to trailers, the one I have for you today is the first one for one of the new shows that will premiere in the middle season. It's for
MISSING, a show which premieres March 15th on ABC and has two movie stars in the lead roles - always divine Ashley Judd and Sean Bean, who plays her husband and off course, as it is always the case with Bean, dies in the first scenes of the show ('tis the reason why they beheaded him in GAME OF THRONES - so that he can appear and disappear in this one as well) :) but will return later on through flashbacks.  Story: When Becca Winstone's (Ashley Judd) son, Michael, disappears while studying abroad, there is nothing that will stop her from getting him back. Using her training as a CIA agent, she starts in Rome where Michael was last known to be and tracks clues
across Europe, seeking help from old friends and opening old wounds along the way. The kidnappers soon discover that between her special skills and a mother's love they have picked a fight with the wrong woman.

46 comments:

  1. Never heard of Missing but it looks like it might be a good one, although it seems kind of like Double Jeopardy, but that was good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOUBLE JEOPARDY is my second fave film of Ashley's after THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

      Delete
    2. Hmmm never watched that one, just added it to my list. Yeah Double Jeopardy is my fav of hers I've seen, Kiss the Girls is up there too.

      Delete
    3. it was quite a witty one and she had Ewan McGregor as a partner, a great one as well!

      Delete
  2. I love Marion, but I wish she would go back and do French films more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I've recently checked her IMDB page to see what's she up to, and I've noticed she's been doing mostly morbid and dark things in last few years :(

      Delete
  3. Ooh, Missing looks good. And Sean Bean. Sigh. Why must he always die? To keep us hungry for more, me thinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be a good one, especially with those amazing and beautiful European settings, it's what it will make it different from most other thriller shows

      Delete
  4. Glad to see Joaquin Phoenix back in the movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he said he won't return, but he is obviously shooting again :)

      Delete
  5. Missing doesn't look bad, but it doesn't seem like a concept they can stretch for very long without it becoming frustrated. It seems like it would be the same thing every episode, and once she gets her son back they don't have a show anymore...i think it could work as a miniseries, but as something longer i'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we shall wait and see. Most of the shows today have much better scripts than the one from five or more years ago. It all started with DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES and ALLY MCBEALL, two shows which brought innovative writing to TV after a long time in which shows were based on actors not so much on stories.

      Delete
    2. http://t.co/nkHIhOrx I just found this...and apparently Nicholas is one horny man

      Delete
    3. teddy bears, Mom and Dad, dinosaurs, didn't know he was such a geek :)

      Delete
  6. the untitled movie sounds interesting- but the best thing about it is this pic you've put together! love the color combinations!

    and i swear ashley judd is one of the most beautiful women to ever live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Vics, had to go brown today since MISSING pics are in that tone :)
      Ashley is one of the most beautiful celebs ever!

      Delete
  7. Missing looks like it could go one of two ways. It will either tell the whole story in the trailer, which will result in the actual movie being disappointing, or the trailer makes it look average, but the film will be brilliant.

    I guess I will have to watch it, to see which way it goes!

    GM x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a show, Gaping, not a film :))

      Delete
    2. Ahh makes sense! Haha. I should really start reading things twice..

      GM x

      Delete
  8. I, too am glad to see Joaquin back! I'm curious what the new title will be...

    Missing looks amazing! My husband loves Ashley Judd so he will be thrilled ;D lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Joaquin film looks interesting due to the plot line. Missing, not so much. It has elements I like, action, intrigue, violence but I just can't buy Judd as a CIA agent. That said, the trailer doesn't look bad, and I could very well find out I'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't? But she almost always plays agents or some ladies stuck in action :)

      Delete
  10. Ooo, thanks for the low-down on Low Life. (Pun kinda intended. It's a Sunday. My brain is numb from watching the very stupid Pro Bowl.)

    But it makes me sad that Sean Bean will be dead too soon...again! I might've cried when he got beheaded in Game of Thrones.

    Hope you've been well, Mr. Dezz. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday was a day for sports here in Serbia too since Novak Djokovic won Australian Open, our Water polo team became European Champion and our Handball team won silver at European championships :) We are having a huge welcoming gathering at the main square today for them :)

      Delete
  11. Missing looks interesting.


    The Joaquin Phoenix film also sounds good. And he looks so handsome clean-shaven.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't heard of MISSING, but I am now interested. Thanks for the heads up matey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've heard about it before, Scottie, I wrote about it a couple of times last year :)

      Delete
  13. Ashley Judd is kicking ass. I have got to see this show. You probably knew I would. :)

    Poor Sean, always with the dying. Geez! Just once I'd like to see him as good guy who survives. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will be a true action hero in this one!
      It is possible that Sean is lazy and that he loves being killed in films so that he wouldn't have to act till the end :)

      Delete
  14. Ahh! Joaquin Phoenix is back. awesome. And I LOVE Marion Cotilliard, so whoot! Can't wait for that one!

    Ashley Judd did always strike me as more of a TV actress. I'm sure that show will do well. :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she will do quite well on TV since she never had any huge blockbusters :(

      Delete
  15. Both of those look great. I will try to catch Missing down here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why everyone be killing Sean Bean?

    ReplyDelete
  17. MISSING sounds like it could be good. I love Ashley's hair short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but not too short :) I didn't like when she had a boyish hairdo

      Delete
  18. I don't know why they hire Sean Bean only to kill him off shortly after, so idiotic. Where has Ashley Judd been? She seemed to have disappeared for quite a while that's why when I read your headline I thought she really was missing, ahah.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey plz help me i want to exchange my banner with u my site url is www.fundownloadmanager.com

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.