Monday, November 7, 2011

GREAT POSTER FOR "SPARTACUS VENGEANCE"! TRAILER FOR JENNIFER ANISTON'S & PAUL RUDD'S "WANDERLUST"! JENNIFER LOPEZ ASKS "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?" BENICIO DEL TORO VILLAIN IN "STAR TREK"?

While we are anxiously waiting for the January premiere of the 2nd season of SPARTACUS now called VENGEANCE, you can check out a new poster for the epic show which will continue
where the 1st season finished with the total bloodbath in the ludus. After that massacre, Capua is in an uproar. The gladiators have escaped and formed an uneasy alliance. Spartacus wants to exact revenge on the man responsible for killing his wife, but he will soon understand his life is about something greater than avenging Sura's death. His mission is to build an army, set free the slaves and topple the Roman Empire. As you know Liam McIntyre has taken over the role of the brave gladiator, Lucy Lawless is back and after surviving the massacre she wants a revenge of her own, Craig Parker returns as Roman commander Glaber with his wife Iilithya (Viva Bianca) who will have to watch her back from angry Lucretia! Click to watch the behind the scenes trailer.

HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
TV star America Ferera from UGLY BETTY and almost forgotten Julia Stiles will star in IT'S A DISASTER, an apocalyptic comedy which will center around 4 couples who meet for Sunday brunch only to find themselves stranded in a house together as
the world may be about to end. In the upcoming mayhem these four couples aren't going to let the potential end of the world get in the way of the relationship issues they all need to work out. According to "Deadline" Jennifer Lopez will produce and star in the movie adaptation of WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO video game which follows the ACME agency's greatest detective Carmen Sandiego who becomes the world's greatest thief, so it's up to her former partner to follow her clues and track her down. Their cat and mouse game leads the partner to confront a greater mystery: is Carmen really a thief or a hero? Variety reports that Benicio Del Toro has been offered the role of a villain in J.J. Abrams' sequel to the last STAR TREK blockuster. I don't like it. He's one of those actors with no real charisma nor stage presence who happens to be loved by fanboys because he stars in violent films.

Your clip for the beginning of the week is the trailer for crazy new comedy WANDERLUST which hit theaters next  February starring Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd as a couple who
leaves the pressures of the big city and joins a freewheeling community where the only rule is to be yourself. After he is downsized out of his job, they find themselves with only one option: to move in with his awful brother in Atlanta. On the way there, they stumble upon Elysium, an idyllic community populated by colorful characters who embrace a different way of looking at things. Money? It can't buy happiness. Careers? Who needs them? Clothes? Only if you want them. Is Elysium the fresh start the two of them need? Or will the change of perspective cause more problems than it solves? The cast also includes Melissa Joan Hart, Malin Akerman and Ray Liotta.

39 comments:

  1. THOSE LOOK SO AWESOME! Nice blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paul Rudd so I hope Wanderlust is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That pick of Paul and Jenn blew me away. Superlative creation. ;) I love the idea behind Wanderlust. If only there existed such a place. Maybe I should create a community like that, only be yourself...Everyone would think I had taken a header off the deep end into insanity.

    Cannot wait for Spartacus. Lucretia rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you liked my little photo collage, Melsy :)
    If you create a community like that, don't expect me to watch other people poop in the toilet :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never do that to anyone. All toilets would enclosed and well ventilated with everyone responsible for their own porcelain throne. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spartacus!! Can't wait for Lucretia to get her revenge, hehe.

    Also, I can't figure out why they keep letting Jennifer Aniston make movies. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Paul Rudd but not Aniston, so we shall see on that one. Can't wait for Spartacus season 2 too! That should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I hear about Spartacus I always feel bad about Andy Whitfield.

    As for Aniston's movie. She's still just playing another variation of Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy Lawless is xena,right? I haven't seen her in ages.

    Hahaha that photo of Jenn and Paul is surprising.you sure know how to choose an image for your blog Dezz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really must get into this Spartacus. It looks right up my street!!

    Happy Monday Dezzy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spartacus will continue to entertain I hope with another round of epic madness and nudity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Melsy
    darling, I had in mind the last scene in the trailer, check it out again :) It's hilarious

    @Luanne
    Lucretia is so gonna kick some Roman asses in the second season :) Not that she is an angel and that she didn't deserve some of the things that happened to her, but that Illythia deserves a revenge from her for locking Lucretia out in the ludus

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Pat
    SPARTACUS is probably the best of the current shows in TV so me too can't wait for the new season in January :)

    @Flixy
    yep, Aniston sticks to what she does best, but it's interesting how people complain about that, but never criticize action stars for always starring in action flicks or comedians for always appearing in comedies. I myself think that romcoms are the most powerful movies because they are the only ones which bring smiles, warmth and optimism to people with the belief in love and emotions. They can even save lives, trust me...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Justin
    glad you like it :)

    @Novia
    yep, you should see her in SPARTACUS it's the role of her life. She is absolutely amazing.
    Glad you liked Paul's and Jennifer's pic :)

    @Scott
    you must, for the love of me! :)

    @Lurk
    there's also a lot of depth, drama, amazing twists and brilliant dialogues in it beside lovely nudity and realistic madness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dezz, I have to agree with you about Benicio Del Toro. He's also loved by many film critics as a great actor, but I've never been impressed by him, and wondered if it was just my reaction to the roles he's played, or my reaction to him as an actor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a couple good upcoming chick flicks that I can see with my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Fabo
    totally agreed, there are a lot of similar actors who have never given an impressive role although they are protected by come circles and fanboys.

    @Lizzy
    oh, I'm sure you will enjoy some of the nice upcoming romcoms, Lizzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, go J Lo. She's looking pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bah, another Jen Aniston (anti)comedy? *sighs* No more, Hollywood, no more! I'd rather have a film adaptation of Where's Waldo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Benicio Del Toro? I dunno. But then, I was skeptical about Eric Bana and he was great. BTW Jennifer Lopez? Nice find. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Dezzy well...I wouldn't say I like that photo...it was surprising ;)

    Is the series worth buying DVD? I am planning to buy The Walking Dead next month...and I can only buy 1...Spartacus or walking Dead you think is better?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Come on, Dezmond, what's this picture you made of Aniston and Rudd? XD Crazy!!
    Anyway, it's weird to see Rachel and Phoebe's husband together (says the big "Friends" fan!).
    Hope this movie will be better than "Horrible Bosses", in which Aniston is ruined by her role. How could she do that, seriously?

    Cheers!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gosh, that picture of Aniston. It's completely overshadowed the trailer. I can't stop looking at it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jennifer Lopez? D:
    Me don't likey.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Erin
    it's a very old pic, but I love that epic photo session she did back in the days when we still thought she was cute and nice...

    @LC
    I like her movies :) I'm romantic :)

    @Maurice
    Bana was a great villain, and so was Tom Hardy who was relatively unknown back then

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Novia
    you wouldn't believe me if I tell you that I didn't notice the naughty position of the two of them in the pic, I just wanted them naked and it turned out they're posing naughty too :)
    SPARTACUS definitely!

    @Lucinda
    I'm probably the biggest fan of FRIENDS :) I think I watched each and every episode of all seasons at least five to ten times :) Rudd was great as Phoebe's hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Movies
    I did post that pic of Jen a couple of times before :) but I guess it's the Monday that makes people notice it today :) Glad you enjoyed it. It's from her GQ shoot

    @Pesos
    I don't like her either as a person. Back in the days I loved her music (first album) and her roles (THE CELL, SELENA) but now I don't because she wears fur and hates animals.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fail on the Benicio del Toro front for Star Trek. Big fail.

    I love what you did with Paul & Jen, though. Well done.

    J Lo as Carmen Sandiego? That movie's going to suck.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blog.... by the way Aniston is going by a new name these days.... Jennifer Airbrush Aniston my sources say.

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Josh
    he he it seems my picture of Jen and Paul is the main hit today :)
    GLad you agree on Benicio

    @Steve
    thanks :) I love to be loved :)And you might be onto something with that Aniston's new name :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. yep, you need more pics of Jen :P

    ReplyDelete
  32. Spartacus sounds like it's going to get messy again..woot. Not sure I like Wonderlust, though.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Spartacus will bring us back some delightful naughtiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'll take your word and see if I can find it next month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. tell how you like it after that :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :)