Sunday, September 12, 2010

FIRST MINDBLOWING TRAILER FOR SF EPIC "THE PRIEST" WITH PAUL BETTANY AND KARL URBAN

Now, you know how during the ComicCon earlier this Summer I've shown you a very cool ultra exciting teaser for next year's biggest sf adventure "The Priest"? Well, this week the first official trailer has been released showing some mind-blowing action , stunning futuristic apocalyptic sets and a bunch of really cool actors. To be released in May 2011 with an amazing cast including Paul Bettany, Karl Urban, Cam Gigandet, Maggie Q, Lily Collins, Stephen Moyer, Mädchen Amick, Christopher Plummer ... "The Priest" is an adaptation of the popular book, set in a world ravaged by centuries of war between man and vampires. A warrior priest (Paul Bettany) disobeys Church law by teaming with a young sheriff (Cam Gigandet) and a beautiful priestess (Maggie Q). The three of them unite together to track down a band of renegade vampires who have kidnapped the priest's niece before they turn her into one of them.
When you check out the trailer bellow don't miss 2:00 when you can catch a glimpse of Karl Urban with a cowboy hat who plays a villain in the film, and don't miss 2:20-2:30 because the ending of this trailer is seriously crazy :)

20 comments:

  1. This one falls right in my sweet spot!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Hope the whole movie s this good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really, really good. Might have to look for the graphic novel as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DL
    glad you like it ;)

    @Mary
    well, I guess we can expect trashy sf, but we love that one, don't we? :))

    @Budd
    I'm not sure whether it's the graphic novel or a usual book, but judging from the film it sounds like something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously awesome. Paul Bettany just made it better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, Maria, Paul makes everything better :) especially when combined with Karl Urban!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm glad they finally give a better look at Maggie Q, her performance is the only one thing I've been anticipated from this stuff anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaccsy, did you watch her in NIKITA, it just premiered over in USA?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Alex and Clarissa
    glad you both like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that looks like it will be a great film! I am officially excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could've guessed you would be even without an official announcement, Bryan :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my... impressive trailer. I hope the movie is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Paul Bettany, especially because the first role I saw him play was Chaucer. This role seems a little more, um, intense.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello DEZMOND - I've missed a lot since my computer died and was reborn. You have on a great new outfit. Purple is my favorite color. =D I also really like Paul Bettany as an actor, but honestly this movie might be a little too scary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in two minds about this one. I really like the mix of sci fi and old worldy fantasy, and the city ruled by the priestly caste, but I'm not too keen on the portrayal of the 'vampires', which look and act a lot like the ones from I Am Legend. Still, it's a Paul Bettany movie, so I'm looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Lynda and Miss.Perry
    glad you like it ladies :)

    @Shells
    oh, you're the only one who noticed my new image :)) I was a bit cold in the green T-shirt so I decided to set the trend of violet colour this Fall :) Off course, I have the identical outfit in reality as well :)

    @Jamie
    yes, and I would personally expect to see vampires inside the church not outside it :))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, that looks amazing! great cast! i'm not a vampire fan, but this one looks unique.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.