Saturday, August 14, 2010

NEW ROLES FOR RYAN REYNOLDS, MICHAEL VARTAN, ZOE SALDANA, BEN AFFLECK, RACHEL WEISZ, JOSH HARTNETT, JAVIER BARDEM, OLGA KURYLENKO...

I'm not sure why but some really popular actors are fighting for the role in "Safe House", including names such as Tom Hardy, Zac Efron, James McAvoy, Sam Worthington and Shia LaBeouf.
But according to "Movieweb" the front runner is Ryan Reynolds who could play a young FBI agent who is the only surviving agent left after an ambush on a safe house where he is guarding a dangerous prisoner (Denzel Washington) whom he has to take to another safe house.

Super charming Michael Vartan will join equally charming Zoe Saldana as her boyfriend in "Columbiana" in which Zoe will play a woman who as a child witnessed her parents' murder in Bogota. She grows up to become a hitwoman by day but in her personal time engages in vigilante murders to lead her to her ultimate target: the mobster responsible for her parents' deaths.

Another great mass of great actors in one film is the new, untitled project from the director Terrence Mallick ("The New World", "The Thin Red Line"). Although the plot of the project hasn't been revealed yet it will be a romantic drama with a very powerful love story. The names in the stunning cast include: Ben Affleck, Rachel Weisz, Javier Bardem, Rachel McAdams and Olga Kurylenko.

And we couldn't go without a daily dose of sf news: Josh Hartnett has joined sf thriller "Tomorrow" about a man who travels back and forth through time and space, trying to prevent the murder of his family. Similar to "Memento" the film will be directed by Paul McGuigan ("Push", "Wicker Park", "Lucky Number Slevin").

17 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I stopped at Rachel's picture - what were you saying, Dezz?

    And I want Reynolds' personal trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for more time travel movies. My favorite genre usually falls short. I don't know if Tomorrow sounds great, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of those choices, definitely Reynold's would be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all of these sound great! Yes, Ryan Reynolds
    can do this kind of movie. He has played some serious roles, quiet well~ I am craving a good movie, with some cheesy corn~ I love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alex
    if you click on Rachel's pic it gets bigger, by the way :)
    And I think that the issue of MEN'S HEALTH in which Ryan was sharing his training methods is probably one of the best sold ones.

    @Arlee
    your favourite genre is time travel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cheeseboy
    Ryan is really a great choice

    @Ellie
    glad you like my updates :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know which is hotter - RReynolds abs or the cute look on his face!
    Good pic of Ben Affleck too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, Kells, you know I always have some picture treats for me ladies :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder why all those famous actors are competing fot that role... maybe they just want to work with denzel washington?

    ReplyDelete
  10. highly unlikely :) But I discovered that the list of those actors is even longer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything Terrence does is classic. I loved BADLANDS made waaaay back in 1973. It was so riveting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. didn't watch it, but then again I wasn't even born in 1973 :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Dezmond - Ryan Reynolds - M.E.O.W. I might have to commit a crime so that I can be in his safe house. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes, yes, I get what you mean, Shells :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. josh is sooooooo hott love him

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love JOSH HARTNETT he is perfect and superhandsome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. JOSH HARTNETT IS PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.