Saturday, June 5, 2010

PAUL RUDD TO STAR IN "MY IDIOT BROTHER" AND IN "WANDERLUST" WITH JENNIFER ANISTON

Paul Rudd is like Ashley Judd, whom I've mentioned yesterday, an actor whom I'm sure almost everybody likes. Even when he stars in some bad comedies he always gives a charming performance. He now has two new projects in line. First he will take the lead role in "My Idiot Brother", in which he will play an idealist who has to deal with his overbearing mother. In the film he crashes into the homes of his three ambitious sisters and, in succession, brings truth, happiness and a sunny disposition into their lives while also wreaking havoc. I hope they'll will find him some interesting sisters :) After that he will join Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in Judd Apatow's comedy "Wanderlust" in which he and Aniston will play a couple who retreat from city life to join a commune.

UPDATE JUNE 9TH - Elizabeth Banks, Zoey Deschanel and Emily Mortimer will play Rudd's sisters in "My Idiot Brother".

8 comments:

  1. These two films could turn out to be quite interesting. Such stories have plenty of comedic potential. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find all these half-naked photos of stars???

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bels
    yep, the plots seem promising

    @Alex
    what can I tell you, I just have magical powers :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a 'wanderlusty' pics. Dezmy always have the sharper eyes for skins :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Equating Ashley Judd to Paul Rudd is like the biggest insult to Paul Rudd EVER.

    Paul Rudd is intensely likeable. Ashley Judd is a self-important, self-involved, self-serving, self-absorbed wackjob.

    A better comparison is Jennifer Aniston, who is adorable and impossible to dislike. Now, SHE's like Paul Rudd.

    Just sayin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jaccsy
    well, I had to spice up the boring weekend :)

    @Mockarena
    interesting and peculiar opinion I must say, as far as I know, most people think Jennifer Aniston is everything you said about Judd. But I would politely ask you to refrain from insulting people and celebs at HOLLYWOOD SPY. We are here to spread positive energy and support, not to give subjective and rude opinions about people we don't know personally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Paul Rudd. And even though I think he is super cute, I couldn't help but laugh at that picture! I could not picture him posing like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he wanted you to laugh when he was posing in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :)