Thursday, April 15, 2010

CATHERINE ZETA JONES NAKED IN "ALLURE"!!!

Recently proclaimed HOLLYWOOD SPY's most magical brunette by your own votes, Catherine Zeta Jones has decided to pose nude for the May issue of "Allure" which will hit the newsstands on April 20th. The photo shoot was done by Michael Thompson, and you can check the most interesting picture bellow :))How do you like it?
Who would believe that Catherine Zeta-Jones is 40? She is currently starring in Broadway's "A Little Night Music" and says the tight Broadway schedule helps her maintain her body fit, sexy and alluring.

12 comments:

  1. That is not bad for 40!
    Broadway helps? I bet a lot of money and a physical trainer factor into the equation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I look that well when I'm 40!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to be catty, but is she really 40? I remember a rumor that she was older than she claimed to be by maybe 5-7 years. Anyway, very clever of her to take those pictures. She's reminding Hollywood that she's a sex symbol and can topline a picture, just like Demi Moore did by posing "nude" for Vanity Fair just as her career was cooling off. Getting naked is a very smart career move. (Though you don't see leading men at 40 having to disrobe, which is interesting.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Alex is right. It's taking more than 3 hours a night on a Broadway stage to keep her looking like that. The trainer is doing a great job. I wish that I could be 40 again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, come on guys, dancing and jumping on stage for a few hours seven days a week (she has a play every night) is quite enough to keep her fit, especially with a few hours she spends daily running away from her hubby Michael when he wants to get intimate :))

    Alan, are you saying that you are older than 35???? :) I celebrated my 32 birthday three days ago, and didn't feel well about getting older, but now that you wish to be 40, it seems I should just put my issues aside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.... That is blazing hooottt....!! She almost burned me :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burning sensations are sometimes a good thing, Jaccsy :PP

    ReplyDelete
  8. pa nije joj prvi put ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pa nije se Kata bas nesto skidala ranije, nije ona toliko poznata po tome.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :)