Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SURPRISE, SURPRISE: KRASINSKI NOT CAPTAIN AMERICA, CHRIS EVANS IN THE RACE

Oh, lord, "The First Avenger: Captain America" casting has more twists and turns than a Spanish soap opera. Although everyone around the Net spoke yesterday about John Krasinski securing the lead role for himself, now, according to "Deadline New York" it seems that Krasinski isn't even in the running for the role and that actors Garrett Hedlund and Mike Vogel have the best chances. All other actors are now apparently out of the running for the role, but the biggest shock is that a new name has appeared right from the shadows - Chris Evans is also on the studio's list now!
I reckon after all those guys, we all stand a good chance for taking the main role, so let's all head straight to Hollywood and take the role which is rightfully ours :)

9 comments:

  1. HOLY HELL! I was just about to comment on your previous Cap'N America post when this one popped up - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN MY HEAD!

    anyway what i was going to say was that i really wanted Jensen Ackles, because i lurve him and don't see him as often in other roles. BUT since he's out of the running, then i'm obvs pulling for hotty mr evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Falen, I don't know for whom to pull anymore :) this is a total casting chaos. I wouldn't be surprised if some obscure actor, whom nobody mentioned so far, gets the role and shocks us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still vote me.

    How about this. We put them all on American Idol and everyone votes. Then we take whoever they choose and eliminate them, because people who vote for AI have god awful taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to say anything. I don't want to get in trouble again. :) (But is it okay that I've never heard of these two new guys?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, Kristin I haven't heard about most of them either :)

    Uni, I must admit I've never watched AMERICAN IDOL, but I reckon I can't be good since it never gave any true music star. The only jewel from that show was Jordin Sparks, but I see that over in USA you don't really respect her talent :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think that John Krasinski thing was completely a joke. But i don't like Chris Evans in the role either. Mike Vogel seems more suited.
    By the way, I watch AI this year and I think the ladies are very very potential and unique. Crystal Bowersox, Shioban Magnus and Lily Scott are really talented and I hope they will make the rare all girl top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaccsy, do you have Singapore's Idol?

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course Dezmy, idol fever is everywhere these days. How about Serbian Idol?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, we had Serbian Idol, Serbia's Got Talent, Serbia's Fame Academy or Factor X, but none of those shows have gave us some big stars.
    The only reality music show that creates stars in Serbia is GRAND STARS which is our own show, it's not a franchise. BIG BROTHER is also very popular, especially the celebrity edition. We also have SURVIVOR :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.