Monday, March 15, 2010

RYAN PHILLIPE IS ALSO IN THE RUN FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA?

You didn't mean the casting process for "Captain America: the First Avenger" was anywhere close to over, hm? After the director Joe Johnston has chosen Hugo Weaving to play the main villain, the race for the title character is still on, with a new actor on the main list. It appears that Ryan Phillipe is the new name Marvel Studios is considering for the role of Captain America.
Last week we informed you that Garrett Hedlund, Mike Vogel, John Krasinski and Chris Evans were in contention for the role as well. So, the mystery continues :)

7 comments:

  1. I still vote me. I'd be willing to drop some weight and put on some muscle for the role. Call me Hollywood!

    Besides, why not me? They seem to be trying to hire everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say YUM! Ryan Phillipe as Captain America? I'd watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In other words, even they don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phillipe is a bit on the short side, imo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All actors are short. But I've always felt bad for Phillipe. He was such a golden boy when he hit the scene, then got dropped behind Witherspoon. I think this could be good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phillippe has never really done anything to suggest he’s capable of playing a superhero, but certainly has the resume to prove he can pull it off. However, I’m still partial to Vogel. I think he needs to get his big break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Uni
    I've already told you why you can't get the role in the previous post on this topic, you obviously haven't read it :)

    @Dawn
    welcome to HOLLYWOOD SPY, Dawn ;)

    @Alex
    ha,ha .. exactly my point :)

    @Castor and Michele
    eh, people I would gladly be as short as Ryan is, if God would give me his flawless pecs, abs and other parts of his perfect body.

    @Jaccsy
    I think noone from the list has done anything big :) My favourites are Ryan McPartlin and Chris Evans :) I like Vogel, but he is somehow too teenagerish for me.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.