Saturday, March 20, 2010

CHRIS EVANS THE CLOSEST TO BECOME "CAPTAIN AMERICA"

According to "Heat Vision Blog" the quest for "Captain America" is over and the role has been offered to Chris Evans (who generally has the biggest support among the fans of the super hero). Apparently the offer includes deals for three "Captain America" films along with "The Avengers". But since neither Marvel Studios nor Evans' representatives would comment on the story I must add that yesterday everybody was writing about Chris not being the only actor in the final round. According to other sites, the other two final contenders are Channing Tatum, whom we already mentioned this week, and young Sebastian Stan from the popular TV show "Gossip Girl". Although Sebastian might have better chances since Evans has already been a super hero in "The Fantastic Four" while Channing is a part of "G.I.Joe" super team, we must add that Sebastian is from Romania, and the producers said that they want an American for the lead role.

9 comments:

  1. I would pick Cris Evans if it was down to these three.

    I liked him as Johnny Storm (Human Torch) in Fantastic Four movies. (I was one of the few who liked those movies apparently.) Although that was more because of Cris's own charm, than because of that character.

    Still, like with Ryan Reynolds as Green Arrow, Cris Even would be wasted on serious character like Captain America. I'm not saying Cris couldn't act serious (I've seen him like that). It's just that his charm would mostly be wasted with such a character.


    Channing Tatum would also be fine. He's not blond, so that's a little minus with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as I've seen on most of the sites these days, people mostly support Chris in this choice of three.
    I would also prefer him, although I love Channing as well, but Chris does have a hidden talent which needs to be used more in the movies.

    Still, my perfect man for this role would've been Ryan McPartlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've also liked Ryan McPartlin. Too bad he's not famous? young? enough for the producers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess they didn't like the fact that he was mostly playing in sitcoms so far :((((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I don't even care anymore. Just get it over with and pick someone so we can move on lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Castor, it's all slowly turning into a Spanish soap opera :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Chris Evans would be a very good choice for Cap America...

    but I still don't care to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confirmed: Chris Evans is The First Avenger: Captain America!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheering and loud applauds :))))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.