Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CATHERINE ZETA JONES IS HOLLYWOOD SPY'S MOST MAGICAL BRUNETTE. NEW POLL - FIRE ANGELS!

I applaud you once again my beloved readers, you have shown impeccable taste choosing Welsh queen Catherine Zeta Jones as our most MAGICAL BRUNETTE with stunning 37% of your 110 votes. The second place with 20% went to Kate Beckinsale, followed by Emily Blunt and Rachel Weisz who shared 13% of your votes.
Catherine Zeta Jones is the magical creature of the kind which hasn't been seen in Hollywood for decades: classic movie diva like those famous actresses from the Golden age of Tinseltown. If you ask me, Catherine is the most beautiful woman on Earth: not only does she have the spellbinding physical beauty, but she has something that only a few other modern actresses have - the deeply profound charisma and aura which simply radiate and glow from her magical presence. Even when some of her movies aren't that good, you still remember her intelligent and highly expressive performances. I just hope she'll get one big role, the role of her career, the role larger than life. We love you Catherine Zeta Jones.

Since we have found the most beautiful blond and brunette in showbiz, let's choose the most seductive redhead. In the following two weeks you can vote as much as you want for one of these FIRE ANGELS: profound angel Toni Collette ("The United States of Tara"), royal angel Marcia Cross ("Desperate Housewives"), fragile angel Ellen Pompeo ("Gray's Anatomy"), sinful angel Christine Hendricks ("Mad Men"), baby angel Emma Stone ("The House Bunny"), sugar angel Isla Fisher ("Confessions of a Shopaholic"), snow angel Bryce Dallas Howard ("Lady in the Water") or icy angel Julianne Moore ("Far From Heaven"). Vote on and make us happy :)

25 comments:

  1. I like Catherine Zeta Jones. She seems to have a brain, unlike some others.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen Pompeo all the way. That woman is beautiful, I wish she'd go back to being a redhead...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helen
    hey, Hellen, welcome to HOLLYWOOD SPY, hope we'll be seeing you here often :) We all adore Catherine Zeta Jones ;P

    @Anonymous
    ah,I see someone has already started the voting machine :) Just be fair, and don't cheat with those votes for Ellen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DEZMOND
    I thought you could only vote once?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate Beckinsale is #1!
    Go watch Underworld or Underworld II and tell me I'm wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry but Christine Hendricks FTW. She is one fierce b*tch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are no limits, you can all vote as much as you like in the following two weeks :)

    @Alex
    As much as I adore Beckinsale, I must admit my heart is with Zeta Jones :PPP

    Now, be nice people, don't fight, just vote, and let the best lady win :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catherine Zeta Jones is sexy, too bad she's married to her father's golf partner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catherine Zeta Jones won over Kate Beckinsale and Emily Blunt? Is that a joke? She's not half as attractive as those two! I refuse to accept Catherine took the crown! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Catherine won my vote because of her unmatchable beauty in Zorro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ new poll; What no Lindsay Lohan? (just joking...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Alex
    Eh, Alex, beauty is not defined by age :)

    @Anonymous
    I'm not happy with her love choice either :(

    @Nebular
    Ah, Neb,the people with taste have already spoken and you can just sit and cry in the corner :PP I've explained above why is Catherine more beautiful than Emily and Kate, whom I also love.

    @Avalon
    Who's Lindsay Lohan? (just joking...)


    And vote on people, you can see that a battle between Pompeo and Hendricks fans has already started, so don't let other ladies go without votes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for Emily Blunt and she lost?

    Ok now I have vote for Bryce Dallas Howard... How come Ellen Pompeo has so many votes??? Isn't she like 50?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @DEZMOND
    How did you only chose 8 redheads? Are they your top 8? Because some of these aren't Hollywood's usual redheads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Castor
    I must admit I also voted for our English rose Emily, and I thought she would get a huge number of votes, but, alas, it didn't happen.
    I'm also surprised with the number of votes for Ellen. I must admit I like her a lot. She's not and old lady, Castor, don't be naughty :) I think her fans are battling with the fans of Christine Hendricks. It happened earlier as well that some fans gave their best in voting for their favourite star and spreading the word about my polls among other fans. Those are true fans.

    @Anonymous
    HOLLYWOOD SPY has readers in more than 140 countries around the world, so I always try to choose stars who are known to most of them for my polls. Off course, the selection of stars in the polls always reflect my personal taste as well. I was also thinking about putting Rachel Nichols, Alicia Witt and some other stars in this poll, but more than 8 of them would've been just too much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad Catherine won, but I must say I voted for Rachel Weisz. Just being different, I suppose, but I love the sparkle in her eyes and the way her mouth rounds out when she delivers her lines. She always seems to have a secret. Zeta-Jones is fantastic! Chicago, great movie.

    And I didn't know Ellen Pompeo was a redhead.

    Michele
    SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes, Chels, Ellen is a redhead, just like Toni Collette who also often dyes her hair in other colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @DEZ
    The people that have chosen Catherine are those with taste?! That's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah, Neb, the one who loses has the right to be angry :PP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Christina Hendricks. Ellen Pompeo looks blonde to me, not red.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been seeing this link all over twitter, so I had to vote.

    Love Marcia Cross, Ellen Pompeo, Christine Hendricks, and Isla Fisher. They are all amazing, beautiful and talented. I'm a huge fan of all of them but I gotta go with Ellen Pompeo, I'm kinda in love with her right now.

    So glad Catherine Zeta Jones won, she's very good looking. I wish she'd make better movies though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are links over at Twitter?!? Hm, so that would explain the abundance of votes for Ellen Pompeo. I guess her fans really know how to organize a voting campaign.

    I'm also happy with Catherine winning our previous poll, she's really magical.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.