Monday, February 8, 2010

"BRAND NEW TEASER FOR "PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME"


Super Bowl has also brought us a stunning new TV spot for this year's biggest summer attraction "Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time". You can check out the action packed teaser bellow. It promises a lot of epic and exotic adventure, just the way I like it, similar to legendary "The Mummy" franchise.
As you know the team that brought the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy to the big screen, Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films is bringing us this epic action-adventure set in the mystical lands of Persia. A rogue prince (Jake Gyllenhaal) reluctantly joins forces with a mysterious princess (Gemma Arterton) and together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time—a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world. The movie is out May 28th.

11 comments:

  1. I was very skeptical about this one, especially the casting of Gyllie (even though I loooove him), but once I saw the full preview at the theatre (before Avatar) I was convinced it would be good. I finally understood it was like a silly, campy action film, like the Mummy or pirates. With that in mind, I think I'll love this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate Jake in this role, but I'm still extremely anxious to see this movie since we have so little of those classic, adventurous, glamorous Hollywood movies packed with splendor and romantic action. And every scene in the movie looks so visually flawless, as if the whole movie was painted and not shot with a camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to like this so so so much since i'm such a huge fan of the games.
    I will continue to keep my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to HOLLYWOOD SPY Falen ;)
    well, even if the story is bad, the visual aspect will bring us great fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great special effects saved Transformers II, so I'm hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always a bit wary about video games being converted into movies. Then again...The Tomb Raider movies turned out pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the trailer during the Superbowl, it's definitely visually stunning. I warming up slightly to this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this movie might become this years biggest blockbuster, especially since there's no doubt it will have international success. People love fairy tales and family adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure this film will be entertaining, but there's no way it can become this year's biggest blockbuster.
    Did you forget about Harry Potter, Dez? :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. And did you forget that Plopper doesn't exist in my world, Bels? :))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.