Friday, December 18, 2009

FIRST TRAILER FOR "SHREK FOREVER AFTER"


Here's the first teaser trailer for "Shrek Forever After". I must say I never was a fan of this franchise (yep, strange considering he's green :)) but Puss in Boots looks extremely adorable in this trailer all cute and plump. Shrek and Donkey's hysterical new adventures will start next May. Longing for the days when he felt like a real ogre, Shrek is now duped into signing a pact with the smooth-talking deal maker, Rumpelstiltskin. Shrek suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met. Now, it's up to Shrek to undo all he's done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one True Love. Directed by Mike Mitchell the film brings back the amazing voices of Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy, and Antonio Banderas.

5 comments:

  1. I can't stand this series, only ever saw the first one. I sincerely hope this is the "final chapter"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad.. very very glad this is the last chapter. Hope they don't announced it as just a marketing trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of Shrek either, and never was. They did say this was the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked original Shrek. It was a good parody on fairy tales. But afterwards they made it to "modern" for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just never found the Shrek himself a likable and appealing character, don't know why?

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.