Monday, November 23, 2009

HOLLYWOOD SPY'S NEW GROOVE :)


So guys, as you can see I decided to change the design of HOLLYWOOD SPY again, influenced by all these upcoming reboots, remakes and redesigns going around in the real Tinseltown :) Tell me how do you like it?
I've finally learnt something about HTML (enough for now, but not enough generally) and managed to change my background picture.
First critics and reviews say HOLLYWOOD SPY now looks more like its proud owner - elegant, fresh, bright, modern and charming :PPPPP Blush, blush, blush :)

4 comments:

  1. "First critics and reviews say HOLLYWOOD SPY now looks more like its proud owner - elegant, fresh, bright, modern and charming"

    UGH! I so had $5bucks on "leprchauny" being in there. Way to let me down Dez, way to let me down... :P

    Looks good, very bright I would say. Kind of hard to make out the background, but otherwise it gets the Uni thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, you must use word "elven" in my presence not "leprechauny" :PPP

    The background is supposed to be mishmashed, so that you would have flowers everywhere you turn around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think new design looks eco-friendly. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a lovely compliment, Bels, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.